Where do I begin? I am lost. I have about 17 unfinished projects on my desktop and no inclination as to where to begin or what to tackle next. This is what I’ve got….
- A story about a husband who loses his job due to the recession and so he takes another job as a singing banana telegram. But things go awry and he refuses to take off his costume to the point where it starts to jeopardize his marriage. (fiction)
- A story about a woman who goes nuts trying to have a baby (this is in editing stage) Fertility (fiction)
- Boob Girl (personal essay): about breasts and identity
- Boob Job (personal essay): breasts and how they have shaped a life
- Joe Boxer (personal essay): this may be finished, may not…about a pair of stray underwear I found in the laundry one day
- Bits and Pieces of a Marriage (fiction): a collection of one page flash fiction pieces that create a larger work about the end of a marriage but the beginning of a woman
- Oacoma (fiction): about a woman and her son
- Greenland (fiction/personal essay/creative non-fiction): travels, tales of bartending on the ice cap
- B, the story of a 17-year-old who loses her virginity (fiction)
- Twelve (a story of the meaning of the number 12)
- Where Refrigerators go to die: about a Brazilian cleaning lady obsessed with labels.
- How Ed did it: personal essay about growing up with a con man as a father
- Mary Jane: a story about my father’s love slave
- Money: personal essay about growing up with a con man as a father
- The Love Addict (fiction) (could be combined with “B” (see above)
- Untitled 1 (A road trip about a retired couple who decide to separate or stay together) (fiction)
And on and on….none of these are even remotely finished. HELP! WHat sounds remotely interesting. I need someone to tell me what to do!